A Little Bit Of StarLight is a family business proudly owned by Karl and Nina.
We are based in Buckinghamshire.
Prior to launching our business we spent many years working in the events industry specialising in event equipment hire and event management. These skills are key to ensuring that the level of customer service which is offered as standard to customers is second to none.
Here at A Little Bit Of Starlight, our key business aim is to assist our customers to ensure that your event or celebration is one to remember for all of the right reasons! This begins at the initial enquiry stage, where we aim to provide a clear and timely response, through to consultation, booking, billing, installation and removal of our dance floors and equipment. We deal with your venue throughout and keep you updated so you can relax knowing you are in professional hands.
We want to help you in adding the little bit of glamour and magic which will ensure that you and your guests feel extra special – remember, the drama is in the detail…
After viewing our Gallery and event specific pages, please feel free to contact us with any enquiries. We will endeavor to assist you in any way that we can, and to provide that special finishing touch that says a million words in your pictures and in your guests’ memories.
Don’t take our word for it. Here is some of the feedback we have received
- “Thank you so much for your beautiful dance floor. It made our already beautiful room look amazing” (Sophie Hamiliton, Mercure St Paul’s)
- “Can’t thank you enough for our lovely dance floor on Friday night, added so much sparkle to our dancing skills. There wasn’t an inch left free on the dance floor! Thank you again and highly recommended” (Claire Vinter, Hellaby Hall)
- “Hi, I know we’ve put a message on Facebook but just wanted to send you a personal email to say a massive thank you for Saturday our room looked absolutely amazing!! Couldn’t believe how much the floor, tables and up lighters transformed the room for the evening reception! So many people were impressed with how good it looked, can’t wait for the photos back. Thanks again” (Kyle & Casey, Kenwood Hall)
- “Brilliant professional company, fantastic communication and the post box looked fab and the floor we had resulted in gasps when the lights came on so definitely gave it the wow factor – Thank you 🙂 X” (Lisa Dale, Crown Hotel)
- “Fab range of products that topped off our wedding celebrations, thank you x” (Lisa Bird, Cutlers Hall)
- “Me and lee would like to say thank you so much, you made our venue look amazing :):):) thanks again xxxx” (Emma Pearce)
- “Can’t thank you enough for our lovely dancefloor on Friday night, added so much sparkle to our dancing skills! there wasn’t an inch left free on the dancefloor! thank you again! Highly recommended! “ (Claire Vinter, Kenwood Hall)
- Hi , The floor looked amazing and the service from yourselves was first class. You picked up on the fact that I was concerned I had not ordered the correct size floor. You visited the venue at no additional cost and recommended a different size which was spot on. Many thanks in helping to make this a really special day for Holly and Danny.” (Helen Grey, Waterton Park)
- “Hi, I’m just getting around to thanking everyone for making our wedding day so special the dance floor looked fab and everyone commented on it! It made such a difference to the venue thank you again Xx” (Louise and Dave Coldwell, Whitley Hall)
- “We would like to Say a massive thank you to the gorgeous dance floor your guys provided for us! Everyone loved it and finished our room perfectly. It made my princess wedding dream come true, my dress looked amazing underneath the twinkling sparkling lights and looks fantastic on the photos.” (Mr & Mrs France, Aston Hall)
- “Hi, I just want to say how amazing you guys were on Saturday at mine and James’s wedding. The dance floor looked fantastic and made our venue look stunning. I feel honored that I and James were the first to hire the cake table it finished off our room. The service that you and your staff provided was faultless and I would recommend you time and time again” (Mr & Mrs Calvert, Laurney’s)
- We would like to Say a massive thank you to the gorgeous dance floor your guys provided for us! Everyone loved it and finished our room perfectly. It made my princess wedding dream come true, my dress looked amazing underneath the twinkling sparkling lights and looks fantastic on the photos. Thank you very much to for the wedding card it was a lovely surprise. Thanks”
Mr & Mrs France Ringwood Hall